A normal surgical mask is composed of three layers of nonwoven fabric. The inner layer is an ordinary nonwoven fabric that absorbs moisture, the outer layer is made of water-repellent nonwoven fabric, and the middle layer is a filter layer that made of melt-blown fabric with electrostatic electret. The melt-blown layer in the mask must have been tested for filtration efficiency, and the ear-loop must welding firmly on the non-woven fabric. A low defect rate is very important for low-cost production, so you must choose a reliable and good quality machine for a profitable mask production business.
The above video shows a mask-making machine in testing process for 3 ply surgical masks. Max. output can up to 80pcs/min with defect rate less than 5%. The machine is PLC control with electric power voltage of AC220V，50Hz (customizable). Rated power is approximately 8.5kW.
Main features of this mask-making machine
- Automaticly unwinding of raw materials, automatic conveying, cutting of nose bar, welding of mask edge, ultrasonic fusion, forming and cutting, and welding of ear-loop. It is a fully automatic production process and it can achieve a maximum capacity of 120,000 pieces per day in 24 hours working day with full capacity.
- PLC programable controlled, servo motor driven.
- Stable operation, low failure rate.
- Automatic tension control for unwinding the non-woven rolls to ensure the balance of feeding tension;
- Optical fiber sensor is used to detect raw materials to avoid defective products and waste;
- The pattern of the welding joint of the mask body can be customized, and the mask of different sizes and styles can be produced by changing the embossing mold;
- The machine fram is made of aluminum alloy profiles. It is robust and rust-free.